Drinking around Epcot

I'd recommend it if they want to remember the experience. Our guys don't remember having a family picture taken in the UK pavilion.
My husband and I will probably treat them for the first drink, and then fall back and take pics and see how goofy they get. I need to document with photos for sure lol

My husband and I will probably treat them for the first drink, and then fall back and take pics and see how goofy they get. I need to document with photos for sure lol
That's exactly what we did. DH and I only had a drink once in while and we shared.

Great memories!

We'd get along well!! I don't like beer at all but really enjoyed a Strongbow in UK and a couple other selections along the way.

We did Food & Wine a few years back, and we definitely got in more than 11 drinks, but we a) paced ourselves and b) shared what we could. We were feeling pretty good by Illuminations, but weren't totally marinated. We even went for a couple drinks at Kimono's before calling it a night.

I can't imagine the cost of hitting all the kiosks even without the countries.
We told our 21+ kids we don't think they can do it plus the booths. They are each planning on spending $130-$150. We will provide food, but not pay for their alcohol, except for the first drink.

We told our 21+ kids we don't think they can do it plus the booths. They are each planning on spending $130-$150. We will provide food, but not pay for their alcohol, except for the first drink.

They'll be lucky if $150 gets them a drink at all 11 countries, nevermind the booths. Drinking at Disney is EXPENSIVE. One margarita at La Cava runs $16+.

They'll be lucky if $150 gets them a drink at all 11 countries, nevermind the booths. Drinking at Disney is EXPENSIVE. One margarita at La Cava runs $16+.
When they run out of $$ in their own GCs they'll start seeing it come out of their own wallet for the rest. We cover foods, the drinks are on them except the first round is on us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter