Drink Station on the Wish

SweetSpot

DIS Veteran
I've seen pictures of so many areas on the Wish but no pictures or idea of the location of the drink stations. Has anyone seen any pictures or posts?

Can't believe they still have the old machines.
We went on Royal and HAL cruises this year, and both ships had the Freestyle machines which gives a lot more options.

Can't believe they still have the old machines.
We went on Royal and HAL cruises this year, and both ships had the Freestyle machines which gives a lot more options.

They give more options but require more staff as need filling more regularly and also would be more expensive.

I was at the movies the other day for the first time in 2 years (not counting on a cruise or my son's birthday party) and the Freestyle machine required me to scan a QR code with my phone and then I couldn't get half the buttons to work. Also, I really only wanted water, but they were out of bottles, so I paid $7 for water...ugh.

Give me an old fashioned machine any day!

When we were on RCL in December over half of the options were out of stock for the freestyle machine. On one day I couldn't find any options that were sugar free. I prefer how DCL handles it.

My kids spend 15 minutes sifting through all the flavor selections whenever they’re at a Freestyle machine. I can only imagine how long we would all have to wait behind groups of kids at a Freestyle machine on a DCL pool deck. :eek::laughing:
Yes, I was at a Carl's Junior a week ago today with the Freestyle machine, there was a line. That would be a huge mess on the ship. With the "old" style machines more than one person can get a drink at the same time.

I prefer the old fashioned fountains - separate spouts for different drinks makes the taste better imo. but I know people who swear by freestyle, so for each his own.

Is the one on the left Coke Zero? That would make me happy - can’t get it on all the current DCL ships.

I have several videos on You Tube with people walking around the ship. I would go to You Tube and type in Disney Wish and you will see several videos that will put into context where the drink machines are. They are still on the pool deck, just a bit closer to the food area.

I was at the movies the other day for the first time in 2 years (not counting on a cruise or my son's birthday party) and the Freestyle machine required me to scan a QR code with my phone and then I couldn't get half the buttons to work. Also, I really only wanted water, but they were out of bottles, so I paid $7 for water...ugh.

Give me an old fashioned machine any day!

You actually don't need to scan the QR code.. we also had that happen at the movies the other day and my husband came back to the bar and asked the guy where the code was that he needed to scan to get his drink... the bartender was like - oh you don't need to do that, that's just something you can use through the Coke app to get a contactless experience. So if you don't want to touch the machine you scan it with the app for it to pour.

Does anyone know if hot tea and hot chocolate are still available at the drink stations? I’m not seeing that in the pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter