Dressed for Disney

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I've just dropped my DD off for a maths revision lesson at school. Before she got out of the car she said (and I can't put the scathing tone of a teenager into this post) "Mum, you look like you're dressed for Disney!"

(I don't know what she means - I'm wearing a T-shirt, cropped trousers, Merrell sandals (the waterproof ones) and a cagoule. :lmao:)

Well I would go the whole hog now and go and pick her up with Minnie Mouse ears on or something like that.:rotfl:

It's a Small World, would be a lovely catchy song for everyone in the vicinity to get to know and for several hours afterwards.:rotfl:

It's a Small World, would be a lovely catchy song for everyone in the vicinity to get to know and for several hours afterwards.:rotfl:

That's the ring tone on my phone - she walks away from me if it rings it public! LOL:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter