Dress up night on 4 day Wonder?

Quiltstitcher

TINKPINK
Hello Fellow Dis-ers!
I am entering into the final stages of packing leading up to my first Disney Cruise- quick question, just HOW dressy is the dress-up night and which night is it? What should I pack for a 10 year old boy?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Steph

I would think that khaki pants and a button up or polo type shirt would be fine....when my grandparents took all the girl grandchildren....we just wore church-like clothes....

There really isn't a formal or semi-formal night on the 4 night cruises. Some people like to dress up a bit more the night they dine in Triton's.

Polo shirts and dockers would be fine for your 10 year old.

We just did the 4 night Wonder in Dec. They had formal night on our second night. The Disney characters were in their formal wear. Some dressed up and went all out, but others just wore nice pants and shirts. Some didn't dress up at all and wore jeans or shorts. Also when people went to Tritons they tended to dress a little nicer. For us Tritons was on formal night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter