Dress Code during Covid California Grill

vbarry

DIS Veteran
We will be going visiting Disney for a few park days during Christmas. We are DVC members but are staying off-site this time due to there not really being any benefit to staying on Disney. We would like to eat at the California Grill on our MK day. Normally, we would go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Are they still following the dress code or do you find things are more relaxed due to Covid?

We will be going visiting Disney for a few park days during Christmas. We are DVC members but are staying off-site this time due to there not really being any benefit to staying on Disney. We would like to eat at the California Grill on our MK day. Normally, we would go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Are they still following the dress code or do you find things are more relaxed due to Covid?

I am wondering this as well.

We were there on Monday, there were people there super dressed up and people there that had just come from the park. It was just a big mixture. I wore a Tommy Bahama Disney shirt and shorts which is my typical park outfit but I saw some people there in T shirts.

The dress code isn't really that strict; no ripped jeans or offensive t-shirts.

I'm not sure the dress code at a Disney Signature could be more relaxed. Unless perhaps you wanted to rock a speedo at dinner for some reason.

Is there are a posted dress code at California Grill?
From the WDW site...
Dress Code
Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome. Please explore the minimum dress code requirements:
Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

Wear what you want with the exception of the not permitted section. They have never been strict on the dress code. The only place that enforces any dress code is Victoria and Alberts.

I'll be packing a pair of khakis and my Disney collared shirt. Kids will be in non-graphic tees and shorts. Thanks for the info!

Family was at CG last night. Excellent meal. Lots of shorts, tshirts, and bags of souveniers happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter