Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Shopping at the Orlando Premium Outlets | 05/08/17

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for more fun things to do during your Orlando vacation? On this week's episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast, the panel discusses shopping at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets and the Orlando International Premium Outlets - both not far from Disney and Universal properties.

Happy Shopping!!

Awesome show, and I loved that it was about something different. Was great to see Teresa on a show, and so obviously knowledgeable and happy talking about something she enjoyed, as well as Pete. I used to love going to the Disney Outlet Store when it was Belz, found some AWESOME deals there!!

I loved the show...and have gone to those outlets many times. On my last trip to WDW, my friends and I took a day and went over to the outlets on Vineland. We took an Uber from and to Pop and it only cost us $18.00!!! It was a cheaper way to get there without renting a car for the day.

We had only two places we wanted to go and that was the Character Warehouse and Vera Bradley Outlet. We ended up finding Disney Vera bags at a nice discount at the Character Warehouse. We also found some nice discounts at Vera knowing that it is a lot of retired patterns and styles. My friends bought bags that they used as their second checked bag.

I am hoping to get there in February when I go down for the NASCAR races at Daytona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter