Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Coronado Springs & Pop Century Renovated Rooms | 03/05/18

This was PERFECT!

I'm staying at Coronado soon, and I'm excited to see the new rooms! It will be my wife's first time staying on property, so I'm glad it sounds like it will be a great experience.

We stayed at Coronado in 2016 really hated the set up. I hope the new layout is vacationer friendly. There was too much walking especially after a long park day.

We stayed at Coronado in 2016 really hated the set up. I hope the new layout is vacationer friendly. There was too much walking especially after a long park day.
Never stayed here (have NO wish to - at all!) but fund that to be the case when I toured the place, shortly after it opened, and I had MUCH better mobility then. My immediate thought was "there are no group of buildings that are near everything - the main area AND the pool. You definitely had to choose between the 2 and even then, faced a long HOT walk across that bridge! I was also never a fan of the Pepper Market Food Court - anyplace I need a map to find my meal is NOT for me! (Unless it's changed since I ate there - admittedly a long time ago!)

Hmmm, will the new construction reduce the amount of walking?

Hmmm, will the new construction reduce the amount of walking?
Great question, @OKW Lover - Was wondering that myself. I know there's going to be a new restaurant n the middle of the lagoon, but as far as I know, the food court/shops, and especially main bus stops will remain in the same (faraway) place. I did notice Tracey said they removed some of the buildings on "the right" where the tower is going to be, and if I'm not mistaken - that was exactly the groupings of buildings (not sure what they were called) that were closest to the main area. Like I said - been a LONG time since I was there, and have ZERO wish to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter