Dreams Unlimited TA Recommendation

KRCMOM

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on these boards. Went to WDW in 2010 and now we're finally gearing up to do a cruise on the Fantasy! So you'll see me here more often, that's for sure... :surfweb:

Wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for a Dreams Unlimited TA, specifically for cruises? Someone that was really helpful and you enjoyed working with, while at the same time getting you all of the best deals possible and staying on top of your reservation for any adjustments. I used Small World for my WDW trip and my TA was just okay. Didn't get a lot of info from her, but she did a fine job pricing out the trip and such. In other words, I was glad I'd done my research. So...I decided to give Dreams Unlimited a try! Keep reading about those OBC's...

Thanks everyone!

TraceyH is another agent that's great to work with. :thumbsup2

I agree. I asked a question on the board and she emailed me an answer. I've done alot of research myself so I haven't needed her to do alot but she has been very responsive when I email her.

TraceyH is another agent that's great to work with. :thumbsup2

Tracey H. is my TA for my upcoming cruise. I am more than willing to recommend her to anyone looking for a TA. Her responses are timely and if she is out of the office, there is an auto reply message letting people know, and someone to contact if the issue cannot wait. :thumbsup2

I use Kelsie too. When you send off your enquiry, you will be allocated a TA automatically. When you do repeat cruises you stick with the same TA, do they sort of get to know you.

Dreams don't handle any of your palo.remy reservations for you though. You have to those yourself. Whereas I believe some of the other agents may.

If I can't get into Palo for my next cruise I am going to change TA's. Harsh I know.

Another vote for Kelsie! She's been great on our many DCL cruises. She's even been patient with us when we made a lot of changes to our plans. :thumbsup2

We book through Dorothy and sometimes I feel like she works 24/7! She responds quickly, day or night. We've been very happy with her.

:lovestruc :love: Love, love, love Kelsie!!!!!! :love: :lovestruc

She has always gone above and beyond for us!

Another vote for TraceyH! Quick responses and she's actively notified me if she was going to be out of the office.

We have used BethF for both of our cruises, and she has been fantastic. I really think she works 24/7. We very seldom waited long for a response, and we had to change our dates twice.

Another vote for Kelsie here! She has been great with questions, changes and adding in new people. :cool1:

We had Marla assigned to us, and has been great. Honestly this is our third DCL, so we know the drill, but this is our first with DU (or any travel agent)

She has been very quick to reply, and very helpful with some off the wall questions. (such as possibly needing to cancel in the penalty phase and replied back very timely)

I just gave Travel Agent of DU on the boat on our last cruise. We had an email waiting for us when we got home and a few weeks later Marla emailed. while random, as said above, she has been great. All things being equal, I'd personally prefer to just handle everything ourselves, but with the OBC, all things are not equal. :)

We used Michele Snoddy and she was great! We just booked a 2013 cruise and asked for a quote yesterday and the quote came today (Sunday!) and we paid our deposit and are all set - so she worked over the weekend for us. She was a great resource to us on our last cruise and DW stay.

Kathy Werling has been wonderful for us. Very patient with all of my requests, trip changes, etc! :goodvibes

gets our family's vote. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable. I book all other kinds of Disney travel on my own. But for DCL, I feel more comfortable with an expert.

We have Ron P for our first upcoming Disney cruise. He's been very helpful and quick to respond. I did have questions about Palo ressies, and after explaining in detail how to do it, he helped out and did it for us anyway!!
Can't wait...we're about a month away from our Sweet 16 Anniversary cruise!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter