Dreams Unlimited Rep

How long is too long to wait for questions to be answered by an agent? I reached out on June 19, got a quote but had some questions on June 21, no response back from the dreams unlimited agent. I ended up going ahead and booking but asked a couple of questions in the booking page. No replies or responses from anyone. I did also reach out directly to the agent I was assigned to. I have never used an agent before so I'm not sure if this is typical or not. My trip comes up at the end of this month. I am a little concerned that when I purchased the trip, on the drop down screen it listed places I might go at WDW and "MGM" was listed instead of Hollywood Studios, so that seems really odd and unsettling that it would not be updated. Thanks for any advice you can provide to me.

Please write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will contact your agent and make sure you get a reply.

We have had issues with our emails going to clients spam/junk folders so please check there.

As far as 'MGM' versus 'Hollywood Studios'....it will always be MGM to me :) - just kidding. We have so many pages on our site that sometimes we miss an update here and there. I will contact our content manager to make sure he takes care of the change.

Hey all

I’ve emailed Dreams Unlimited to get my reservation for an upcoming cruise transferred from DCL, but no one has gotten back to me.

Can someone from Dreams please reply with your email so I can get this taken care of

Thx

I feel your pain. Made a call a week ago to change 2 cruises. I made both my self (1 RC & 1 Disney) and handed over the RC to Dreams TA. I paid max amount so I could rebook/reshop at best prices and because things happen. So much trouble,…. it took almost 2 weeks to get her to do a rebooking before with RC discounts. She had to back-date the request because it ended

So now last week I told her I’d give her Disney booking also if she called me back last week to move out my RC with her for the following year and slide Disney and all of my credits, in it’s place.
Disney gave me 1 year to use my FCC +10%off +room credit, I would be a fool to give that all away. Can’t make May 2022 cruise now because of new school conflict. What does it take to get a agent to do something? I’m NEVER EVER doing an agent again! I’m so DONE! They just wait to collect after the booking is done.

I wonder if we could have the same agent? John emailed me and the agent I am assigned to and she responded to him and to me saying she would resend my package information, but I never received it. I realize there are issues with gmail with the agency, but I check my primary, social, and promotions boxes and file or delete emails daily and still no email from her. I printed off my payment information from the Dreams Unlimited account and I hope I can just show it to the front desk next week at Cabana Bay and we will get in. Many people rave about the customer service and name the agents they have worked with in the past and my experience has not mirrored what I am seeing. I had planned to book a Disneyland vacation in the next year and a half through them but at this point I think I will look elsewhere or go it alone. It is disappointing because I so enjoy following the DIS/DIS Unplugged videos on Youtube each week and signed up for this package to support the programs. I hope you get some resolution to your situation.

For some reason I thought Dreams did not usually book over the phone..? Maybe its just the agent I've used in the past...

I hadn't heard about the issue with gmail before... and I use gmail too. It was never a problem with my TAs..? If you still have not gotten your information after John got involved I'd be asking him to hook me up with a different agent. You do not have to use the same one within the company if its not a good fit.

Since John is out until 8/1 could someone PM me a second contact that I could forward a email about my reservation/TA problem so it can be handled? I’m on day 8 of should have been handled by day 3.
PS. I have AOL just haven’t made the change over to gmail.

If you cannot reach John, how about trying their toll free number? 1 888 374 0494
I'm not sure of their current hours but if you cant get through tonight, you should be able to reach someone tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter