Dreams Unlimited Exclusive Rates Question

Lori

Earning My Ears
I looked into a DCL cruise for Fall 2008 that my entire extended family will be taking together. Dreams Unlimited had a great deal for a 7 day for exactly the week we wanted but the pricing was more than some family members wanted to pay. Each year we have the same week off of school and I am wondering if those dates might work out for us in 2009. So I am wondering how long after DCL releases their 2009 info before DU will have their exclusive rates info up and available and also wondering if they tend to have the same weeks each year or if this changes?

I don't know the exact answer to your question, but DU will book on the day rates come out, so if you want something, let them know ahead of time.

Talking about exclusive rates, or discounted rates, these are rarely if ever offered for times when kids are out of school unless it is an off time. Never for spring breaks, summer, winter breaks etc...

Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I just need to email DU and see about getting my name on a list with them because I know exactly when I want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter