• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited and PS ?

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Our trip is May 2-12 and we are splitting between three resorts. So far we have only booked the Dolphin with the government rate, thru Dreams Unlimited for May 6-9. We haven't decided what other resorts yet...still have to get up the nerve to consider Priceline or Hotwire! So, my question is...will Dreams make PS for all of our dates, or only those dates booked at the Dolphin? And...do I have to wait until 90 days out or can I give my PS requests ahead of that time to Dreams and then they call on the appropriate date?

Can't help you with the Dolphin question but can with the second.

You can give Dreams a list of requested PS's anytime and they will add them to your itinerary. When the time comes, they make the PS and add the confirmation number to the listing in your itinerary. That's how you know when they have been made. It's a lot of fun checking then seeing those numbers appear. Makes it all seem real!

Remember you can check your itinerary at any time by logging into the Dreams website.

Louise

Since dining is such an important part of our trip, we make PS for almost every meal. I'll be watching the ads on the DIS for Dreams specials for lodging to book the other dates of our trip with them too. Having them get the PS for us is a great perk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter