Dream vs. Fantasy comparisons?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
Wondering if any of the first to sail on the Fantasy have also sailed on the Dream and if there are any notable differences that would make you prefer one over the other...

Besides the obvious (Satellite Falls, Muppet Adventure Game, Wading Pool) there were small things I noticed on the Fantasy that made it much better. The seating in almost all of the restaurants has been configured much nicer, especially Royal Court. It's also seven days, which is always a plus.

~ FD.

There is finally seating in the Atrium. Port Adventures desk has moved so it opens up that space. There is a BBB onboard. The nursery now has a window you can peer through. The new AP show.

Satellite Falls! I'm in love with Satellite Falls.:lovestruc
In 10 previous DCL cruises, I have never even put a toe in one of the pools;:crowded: but I could spend the day at Satellite Falls.

Aqua Lab sprinkler area is a great use of the space, located between the sports deck and the Aquaduck entrance on Deck 12. It gave my 8 year old an additional "wet" play area besides the pools. Its like Nemo's Reef but for older kids and adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter