• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Villas/7 Dwarfs Lane

MVBowers111

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any experience with renting from Dream Villas at 7 Dwarfs Lane? I see that they can be booked through DU and I'm assuming that this means they have a good reputation? Any comments regarding them would be most helpful.

Thanks

I would suggest taking a look at the reviews on Trip Advisor. The reviews are mainly good, except for the most recent one posted.

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely check that out. I thought I remembered something posted about 7 dwarfs lane a few months ago but I can't find it now. Anyone else have any experience staying there?

Thanks

Kevin and John own these villas (affiliated with this site). They have talked about these on the podcast.

If it was me I would contact them through DU with any questions and/or concerns.

Thanks for the great information you guys have given me. I have been looking at the VRBO site and have seen some great villas....but, I need two villas and want them as close together as I can. How do I go about finding two that are close to each other?

Thanks!

I might try Windsor Hills. I have not stayed there, but have seriously considered it several times (can't bring myself to stay offsite). Several of the people that post on these boards own homes there. If you look at Villa Direct or Windsorhillsrent.com you will find something I'm sure. Many of the people that own homes have more than one home, so you may be able to deal with one owner for everything. Also, you might look into a larger home rather than having 2 villas. Just a thought.

Hi Folks,

Thank you for inquiring about Dreams Villas of Orlando. We are the sponsor of this board and appreciate the kind words.

Dreams Villas of Orlando features the Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane. These are beautiful 3 and 4 bedroom villas located in a gated community one block off Highway 192 five miles east of Disney.

It seems from reading these boards that people like being able to contact the actual owners of the villas they might be staying in. Well, that’s easy to do as we (the owners) are readily available to answer any and all questions

You can visit the website here: www.DreamsVillas.com.

Each unit is fully fiurnished and includes a full kitchen, washer/dryer and over 50 DVDs for your enjoyment.

Each unit also has two master suites which works great when families or couples travel together.

With every rental of seven nights or more, we include a free membership to Sam's Wholesale Club, which is located nearby and offers great prices on things like soft drinks and snacks. If you are already a member, it can be used as a gift card and your soda and snacks are on us. :goodvibes

If you have any questions or there is any way I can assist, you can reach me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

Thanks again,
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter