Dream staterooms Cat. 11C deck 2 - HELP!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We are booked on the Dream with my in-laws for 10/16/11 on deck 2 in cabins 2017 and 2019. We have 2 adults and 2 kids in one room and 2 adults and 1 kid in the other room. What's freaking me out is that it looks like these cabins only hold 3 each??? Should I assume there is a pull down bunk in at least one of the cabins? :confused3
If anyone cruises in either of these cabins would you please lmk if one of them does indeed sleep 4 people?:goodvibes
I figure it should since we were able to book!
Plus when we originally booked we were told they are connecting cabins which according to the deck plans I found online they are not:sad2:
Here at the bottom it only shows 3 people! http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-staterooms.htm#cat

DCL would not book you in a room that doesn't hold the amount of people in your party....and on the Magic and Wonder when they did let parties of 4 book the Cat 12's that only hold 3 they automatically upgraded them to the next level...so either way don't worry.

According to the DCL site.....the 11C's on the Dream hold either 3 OR 4 so I would not worry too much.

From the DCL site:

Standard Inside Stateroom"Standard" comes with substantially more in a Disney Cruise Line Standard Inside Stateroom! Enjoy more space than you'd find on most other cruise ships in a richly appointed accommodation tailored for families of 3 or 4, featuring an elegant maritime motif in contemporary Art Deco style.

Relax in private quarters fitted with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings, genuine teak accents and a Magical Porthole for real-time views of the sea—plus virtual sightings of animated Disney characters.

Specifications
Sleeps: 3 or 4
Size: 169 sq. ft.
Room Configuration: Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed (in some), bath with tub and shower
View: Magical Porthole with real-time views
Room Design
A Standard Inside Stateroom each features a designated area to watch TV and first-run movies with a comfortable couch and a sleek and sturdy desk. When it's time for sleep, plush beds await. The seating and sleeping areas can be separated with a heavy privacy curtain, and a closet provides ample space for all your belongings. The polished full bathroom is outfitted with a vanity and shower as well as a tub.

A Standard Inside Stateroom is classified as Categories 11A - 11C located on Decks 2, 5 - 10, as follows:
Category 11A: Decks 8, 9, 10
Category 11B: Decks 5, 6, 7
Category 11C: Deck 2
Amenities
Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
Frette 100% Egyptian cotton linens
Premium bath towels
22" LCD flat-screen TV on swivel arm with remote control
iPod Docking Station
Full-length mirror
Ample closet space
Refrigerator
In-room safe
Hair dryer
Phone with voice-mail messaging
Individual climate control
Couch
Desk
Chair
Privacy curtain
More Space
A well-planned interior design allows Guests to stretch out in comfort, affording a feeling of spaciousness. To maximize space, the wooden bed frames are elevated to provide storage under the beds for suitcases and other large items. The leather-upholstered ottoman features an inside compartment for even more out-of-the-way storage and attractive yet functional cabinetry decorate the living area. Well-positioned wall shelving takes the place of night stands.

Magical Porthole
For some added Disney magic, all inside staterooms feature a Magical Porthole, providing Guests with a real-time view of the outside of the ship that reflects the actual stateroom's location—port or starboard. High-definition cameras placed on the exterior of the ship feed live video to an LCD flat-screen monitor with a stylized nautical frame cleverly disguised as a porthole.

Be on the lookout for enchanting surprises. From time to time, Disney animated characters may make cameo appearances in the Magical Porthole. You never know who might pop by! And when it's time for bed (or a nap), just turn off the Magical Porthole with a quick flip of the switch.

H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products
In addition to our regular upgraded amenities and premium offerings, all Disney Cruise Line Guests will find luxurious H20 Plus spa, bath and shower products stocked in every bathroom. Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Hydrating Body Butter let you absorb the enriching benefits of the ocean while sailing on the high seas.

Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter