Dream July 5th, 2017 - 4-Night Double Dip Bahamian Cruise

JenStar

Earning My Ears
I didn't see a thread started for this cruise so here goes. I've never been involved with these boards much but just booked this cruise tonight and am so excited! Also interested in Fish Extender. It will be our third cruise but never been in a fe group ... we were always travelling with family so just did FE with each other. Also, and I'm only half kidding, if anyone has a family beach cabana for one of the days at Castaway, we would totally be willing to split. Me, the hubs and four kiddos (9, 8, 6, 2). pirate:

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added the link to the directory. Happy Planning!

Hi! We are on this cruise as well. Family for 4-two older kids-19 and 17. No FE for us, but also looking for a family beach cabana to share. Excited, it is coming up fast! 7th DCL cruise for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter