Dream - January 26, 2018 — FE?

Elaine B

Earning My Ears
Hi! I apologize if i am posting on the wrong place. I couldn’t find a group for the Dream on Jan 26th. I know it’s last minute but I’d love a couple of families who want to do FE :) Nothing too fancy just a little magic for the kids!!:smickey: TIA!

Cruise Meet Threads are usually handled on the Cruise Meet Board. I will move this there now and add it to the Main Directory for 2018 Dream Cruises. If anyone is looking to find their fellow cruisers on that cruise, that is where they will look. Happy Planning!

Hi! I apologize if i am posting on the wrong place. I couldn’t find a group for the Dream on Jan 26th. I know it’s last minute but I’d love a couple of families who want to do FE :) Nothing too fancy just a little magic for the kids!!:smickey: TIA!
Hi! We are late signing up too! Just booked right after Christmas. We'd be interested in doing a small FE thing if there are a few others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter