Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

I hate to assume, but is it safe to assume that since 2004, 2017, and 2019 all meet at station C (the Walt Disney Theatre) that 2012 on the Fantasy would probably also meet at C too?

This morning I woke up on the Dream & now I'm home. :sad:

We were in cabin 7648 and our muster station was N, deck 4 starboard side.

As previously noted, the rules for now do not reqiure you wear lifevests to the drills.

This will hopefully be change back to reqiuring them soon with the Concordia investigation and rule change recommendations.

That said, everyone in the Maritime industry(with the possible exception of some of the office staff of the cruise lines), we all say the same thing..........put it on, learn how to secure it properly to the drill.

A ship in a emergency condition, with her rolling and pitching, lighting reduced or off..possible fire, vessel sinking......passageways crowded with people.....people frightened.....paincing, that is NOT the time to look for it, figiure out how to put it on and get to your station.

Before anyone brings it up........if you have it on properly there with be no straps hanging down to trip over!

And NO there are NOT enough vests at the boats for everyone! ( That is a new rule being considerred)

AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter