Dream bed height...

mcd2745

These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!
Anyone know the exact amount of clearance under the bed? Trying to determine if the upright luggage will fit under the bed, or if we should just go with the large duffle bags.

Just over 13" My large suitcase fitted under without any bother. :)

Check out photo of Bed Clearance- http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferanddavemarx/5408368892/
Thanks for posting that photo! Taking my Joovy Caboose stroller (11 inches folded) for a land and sea. Wanted to make sure I'd have enough clearance to stow away so we didn't have to put the stroller out in the room during the cruise. Looks like we will be good to go!

The beds have tons of clearance under them. All our uprights (when laid down) fit with no problem.

MJ

That's great! Now if I can just figure out where we are gonna stow our car seat I'll be in business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter