dream annual passes

fixiepixie

Earning My Ears
i have a few questions about the dream annual passes
myself and my fiancee are planning on buying the dream annual passes, we are staying off-site can we still participate in emh?
can only the pass holders do the emh (as we're going with 3 people who will not have them)?
is the 20% reduction for the disneyland paris shops or will it include champs elysees and disney stores in the uk?
how long does it take to get the passes, will we spend ages waiting and filling in forms?
is there any other advantages to having them besides the obvious one - being cheaper if going a few times a yr
thank a million in advance

Only Dream AP holders & guest staying onsite are entitled to EMH. I think the 20% discount is on for the resort.

i'm not sure how long it takes to get them as I don't have one.

Yes you will be able to do EMH if you have dream APs even if staying offsite but only holders of the APs will.

The 20% off is only at stores at DLP - in the parks and Village not the Disney stores elsewhere

You also get 10% off food/drink purchases and this is for the whole party so if you eating with people without them you will get 10% off the whole bill.

You also get free parking or can park in one of the hotel car parks (except DLH)- we usually park at NY

You shouldnt have to wait too long to get them - you can either buy a day ticket and then go to the AP office and get this refunded and your pass or buy the pass at the gate but will still need to go to AP office asits a temp one you get at the gate.

Have you checked out the sponsorship thread for an extra discount on the passes

we have dream APs and find them fab,as we stay offsite

having EMH is a big bonus,plus things like free luggage store,buggy hire,car parking etc

and of course all the discounts in the stores / restaurants :thumbsup2

If you buy dream APs then you can get a 20% discount on the day passes for the other members of your party

but as mentioned,they won't be able to enter @ 8am for EMH with you

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/annualpassports/

we have dream APs and find them fab,as we stay offsite

having EMH is a big bonus,plus things like free luggage store,buggy hire,car parking etc

and of course all the discounts in the stores / restaurants :thumbsup2

If you buy dream APs then you can get a 20% discount on the day passes for the other members of your party

but as mentioned,they won't be able to enter @ 8am for EMH with you

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/annualpassports/

Its not always cheaper to get the 20% off day tickets for friends.
We took my Mum for 3 days when we had dream passes and she didnt. We priced up getting the day pass each day with the 20% off and it was only about 1E more to get a 3 day pass from the UK Disney store before we went and it was a 4 day pass (we used the 4th day for our son on another trip)

It meant we didnt have to queue each day to get the tickets which we would have to have done with the 20% off offer

Good point

you can always get a better deal by shopping round for 2/3/4 day hoppers etc

maybe only good for 1 day passes? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter