Dream 6016 08A

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
For some reason, every post I have seen about room 6016 on here has completely different information from eachother. I have this room booked for May 12, 2013 and I have not a clue what it looks like. DCL website said it looks one way, I've seen pictures of 6014 and it looks nothing like DCL sample picture and there aren't any details in any trip reports. HAALLLP! :confused3:confused:

I've never been in 6016. I've been in 5022 and 6512, and I can say that the thread linked above is an accurate representation of what the 8As are like.

Just make sure that when you're looking for info on 6016, that you're looking for information specific to the Dream or Fantasy, and NOT the Magic or Wonder. Also keep in mind that the DCL website's photos and descriptions don't distinguish between 8A and 8B/C/D even though the layouts are significantly different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter