DPuck,

I have to tell you people....I listened to that infamous email show while driving the overnight leg of our trip home last weekend. Picture a dark and quiet minivan, me with the ipod and headphones on, sleeping DH, DS, DD peacefully dreaming about our wonderful trip.... Driving down a dark stretch of 95 in VA......All of a sudden to be jolted awake by mom's not so lady like snorts of laughter:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor Jack thought I was having trouble breathing and kept reaching forward to touch my shoulders to see if I was OK. I gotta tell ya, it made the trip through VA go by very quickly!:thumbsup2

Kim

I have to tell you people....I listened to that infamous email show while driving the overnight leg of our trip home last weekend. Picture a dark and quiet minivan, me with the ipod and headphones on, sleeping DH, DS, DD peacefully dreaming about our wonderful trip.... Driving down a dark stretch of 95 in VA......All of a sudden to be jolted awake by mom's not so lady like snorts of laughter:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor Jack thought I was having trouble breathing and kept reaching forward to touch my shoulders to see if I was OK. I gotta tell ya, it made the trip through VA go by very quickly!:thumbsup2

Kim

I know I was sitting at work listening and trying not to burst out laughing. You all were great!

Congrats on the new tag Puck. If my copier ever breaks down I'm calling someone else to fix it! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :rotfl:

I listened to this last week - hilarious.
After all of your comments I am away to listen to it again - I could do with a laugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter