DP sahring meals

my4boys+1

Mouseketeer
Are you aloowed to share meals on the dp, like can I order only 2 adult meals and save som credits?

Yes you can...we just got back Saturday night from our 10 night trip and I was amazed that the waiters/waitresses rarely even asked what my ds5 would like! He and I shared some meals because between the two of us we didn't even eat 2/3 of 1 adult meal! They didn't charge us for his drinks or anything! I really don't think they care. Most places they brought an extra plate for him. it may be because he looks like he's 2 or 3 :) but I wasn't going to worry about it! The best imho was Le Cellier! We also dined at Yachtsman, Narcooses, Cinderallas Royal Table,and Ohana.. :) Ohana was our 2nd favorite for the activities for the kids and the beautiful view of the fireworks! :) Do what you want for your family! From what I saw, the cast members really didnt care how you used it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter