• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney Restaurants

irish318

Earning My Ears
Do you have to buy a ticket to get into the Downtown Disney Area if you are only eating at the restaurants? I'm thinking no but wanted to double check.

Thanks,

Irish318

Do you have to buy a ticket to get into the Downtown Disney Area if you are only eating at the restaurants? I'm thinking no but wanted to double check.

Thanks,

Irish318

Nope! :upsidedow We love DTD! Great food & Great shopping! There is a fee to get into DisneyQuest and the clubs on PI. Yet there is no "charge" to shop and dine. :thumbsup2

Thanks,

Irish318

:hug: hey !!! how was your trip??? You signed my door at SSR between our 9-29 to 10-05 trip!!! Thanks!!! that was awesome !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter