Downtown Disney Resorts??

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
How close are the Downtown Disney resorts to the actual marketplace? I need to book a room for the first night we arrive before our stay at Disney begins and I was interested in Downtown Disney area because we have never been. Can you actually walk from the resorts to dinner/shopping? I tried looking at maps but can't really judge the distance. Any recommendations for the best resort in Downtown Disney? Thanks!

How close are the Downtown Disney resorts to the actual marketplace? I need to book a room for the first night we arrive before our stay at Disney begins and I was interested in Downtown Disney area because we have never been. Can you actually walk from the resorts to dinner/shopping? I tried looking at maps but can't really judge the distance. Any recommendations for the best resort in Downtown Disney? Thanks!

Some are closer than others, but none are really a long, long hike. We've stayed at the Doubletree Guest Suites and Wyndham when it was right across the street from the Marketplace. They work out nicely for your arrival night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter