Downtown Disney Quick service options

Cap78

Earning My Ears
Arriving tomorrow. Looking to see if there are some decent options at this time. Otherwise may consider something like Blaze Pizza

I like Jazz Kitchen Express, especially their beignets, gumbo and jambalaya. I also like Naples Express (not sure if that's the proper name but it's right next door to the Naples Restaurant). They have pizza by the slice or you can order any of the restaurant menu items to-go at the bar and eat at the Express side.

I like Jazz Kitchen Express, especially their beignets, gumbo and jambalaya. I also like Naples Express (not sure if that's the proper name but it's right next door to the Naples Restaurant). They have pizza by the slice or you can order any of the restaurant menu items to-go at the bar and eat at the Express side.

Sorry to jump on this thread but the last few times I checked jazz kitchen was only serving beignets at the quick counter. I wanted to grab something from here the day I arrive but didn't want a sit down meal after a long travel day!!
If this has changed that's great news 🙂

Sorry to jump on this thread but the last few times I checked jazz kitchen was only serving beignets at the quick counter. I wanted to grab something from here the day I arrive but didn't want a sit down meal after a long travel day!!

You're right! I just checked their menu online and it looks like the Express menu is limited to the following items:

Beignets (4/6/10 pcs)
S'mores Glazed Beignets (4 pcs)
Gumbo Ya Ya Bowl

You're right! I just checked their menu online and it looks like the Express menu is limited to the following items:

Beignets (4/6/10 pcs)
S'mores Glazed Beignets (4 pcs)
Gumbo Ya Ya Bowl

I was really hoping to try one of the sandwiches and not sure I'll be able to squeeze in a meal there. Oh well, thanks for checking that though.

I'll throw in another one--Craftsman Grill (formerly White Water Snacks) at the far corner of the Grand California Pool, accessible from the Downtown Disney entrance to the hotel. The quick service menu has something for everyone--according to the Disneyland website, they currently offer poke bowl, grilled cheese sandwich, lobster quesadilla, nachos, chicken wings, burger, steak salad, salmon salad, hot dog, rice bowls. It's a bit pricey but it's really a hidden gem IMHO.

Earl of Sandwich is a good DTD quick service.

I'll second that. Earl is always good and reasonably priced too. Get the Holiday Turkey Sandwich - it's so good they made it a year-round thing!

Last edited:
Arriving tomorrow. Looking to see if there are some decent options at this time. Otherwise may consider something like Blaze Pizza

Try Napolini. Its SO much better than Blaze.

We also like Earl of Sandwich and the Taqueria at TortillaJoe's. The taqueria, in particular, has VERY generous portion sizes for the price.

I'll second that. Earl is alwys good and reasonably priced too. Get the Holiday Turkey Sandwich - it's so good they made it a year-round thing!

I'll third that. That's the exact sandwich I get every time I eat at Downtown Disney, both at DL and WDW. I get my fix at home at Ike's Sandwich which has a very similar "Home for Thanksgiving" sandwich. Ike's is probably most well-known in California, but hey are expanding rapidly nationwide. Their draw is the almost unlimited amount of sandwich choices, something on the order of 800 including their secret menu.

I'll third that. That's the exact sandwich I get every time I eat at Downtown Disney, both at DL and WDW. I get my fix at home at Ike's Sandwich which has a very similar "Home for Thanksgiving" sandwich. Ike's is probably most well-known in California, but hey are expanding rapidly nationwide. Their draw is the almost unlimited amount of sandwich choices, something on the order of 800 including their secret menu.

I love me a good sandwich place - Ike's looks pretty cool! I may check them out when I am in California next month. We are staying near Long Beach and there is one there. I will also hopefully get out to Earl too when we hit DLR!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter