Downtown Disney Hilton...$69/night good price?

nicole0992

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

A friend of mine at work found the Hilton for $69/night. Is this a good price for this hotel? I have no idea about this hotel so not sure what to tell her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help.
Nicole

Anything for 69:woohoo: a night is worth it, especially in the park, and I consider Downtown Disney in the park. You are walking distance to buses and downtown and of course it is a Hilton,,,,nuff said...:cheer2: Have fun:banana:

It depends when, if you can get a discount off of a value resort, it may not be too much more than this. And you can get magic hours, Magical express, (no need to rent a car), and you can buy the dining plan. You may consider looking at that if you are only going to Disney.

I have stayed on that property and it is a great price. Where is that price found?

And you can get magic hours, Magical express, (no need to rent a car), and you can buy the dining plan.
The DTD Hilton *does* give you access to EMH---but not the other Disney perks.

Personally, I'd take the DTD Hilton any day at $69/night. It's a quality property---comparable to the Disney deluxes. True, you'll need a car (and pay for parking at the hotel and theme park parking) but you'll still be getting a great value. You *could* get by on the DTD shuttle, but I wouldn't recommend it.

My co-worker left for the day but I will definitely let you know where she found that price. I know it was from one of the on-line travel sites.

Thanks again.

That's a fabulous price!!! We stayed there last month on the concierge level at $99 with a government rate and we have reservations for next month at $119.

Would LOVE to know where your co-worker found $69!

Hello all,

I shared your replies with my co-worker and she thanks you for replying. She found the rate at both hotels.com and 1800hotels.com over the weekend. Unfortunately, it has gone up since she found the $69 but one still has it for under $80 as of this morning. Her husband is booking it for them right now.

THanks again,
Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter