Downtown Disney Hilton...$69/night good price?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by nicole0992, Jan 19, 2010.

1. nicole0992

nicole0992 DIS Veteran

Hi there,

A friend of mine at work found the Hilton for $69/night. Is this a good price for this hotel? I have no idea about this hotel so not sure what to tell her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help.
    Nicole

2. GooofyDisDad

GooofyDisDad Disney Vet in Boston

Anything for 69:woohoo: a night is worth it, especially in the park, and I consider Downtown Disney in the park. You are walking distance to buses and downtown and of course it is a Hilton,,,,nuff said...:cheer2: Have fun:banana:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. sweetdana

sweetdana DIS Veteran

It depends when, if you can get a discount off of a value resort, it may not be too much more than this. And you can get magic hours, Magical express, (no need to rent a car), and you can buy the dining plan. You may consider looking at that if you are only going to Disney.

5. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt

if it is the downtown disney hotel - that is a pretty wonderful price.

where did she/he find it?

here is the downtown disney hotels website

www.downtowndisneyhotels.com

6. Flight

Flight DIS Veteran

I have stayed on that property and it is a great price. Where is that price found?

7. Brian Noble

Brian Noble His Curmudgeonly Highness

The DTD Hilton *does* give you access to EMH---but not the other Disney perks.

Personally, I'd take the DTD Hilton any day at $69/night. It's a quality property---comparable to the Disney deluxes. True, you'll need a car (and pay for parking at the hotel and theme park parking) but you'll still be getting a great value. You *could* get by on the DTD shuttle, but I wouldn't recommend it.

8. nicole0992

nicole0992 DIS Veteran

My co-worker left for the day but I will definitely let you know where she found that price. I know it was from one of the on-line travel sites.

Thanks again.

9. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran DVC Gold

Great rate! I too would love to know where your coworker found it....anxiously awaiting popcorn::

10. Muppet_Girl

Muppet_Girl Mouseketeer

It is definitely worth it since it is almost staying on-site and you get the EMH!!

11. 3floridarays

3floridarays Growing older, but not up.

That's a fabulous price!!! We stayed there last month on the concierge level at $99 with a government rate and we have reservations for next month at $119.

Would LOVE to know where your co-worker found $69!

12. nicole0992

nicole0992 DIS Veteran

Hello all,

I shared your replies with my co-worker and she thanks you for replying. She found the rate at both hotels.com and 1800hotels.com over the weekend. Unfortunately, it has gone up since she found the $69 but one still has it for under $80 as of this morning. Her husband is booking it for them right now.

THanks again,
    Nicole

13. cbg1027

cbg1027 Florida Girl