download park maps to print

KB in Ohio

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling to WDW with a HS band as a chaperone, and would like to make my own quick guide sheets of what attractions to see. I want to download a map of each park, and print with my suggestions. Are there maps I can legally download and use? Or how do I get permission?

Thanks. My main concern is not breaking any copyright laws. I can find several maps to use.

You may want to check with the people at the touring plans site. The wrote the unofficial guide to walt disney world. They have black and white maps you can print for free.

Just type "disney world touring plans free organizer" into google and it's the first link. (I can't post url's as a guest)

Step

You may want to invest in a PassPorter. This guide book has great maps and planning pages that can be removed. Just a thought.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter