Down to double figures

janeossie

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd post because I have only got 99 days to go now!! :Pinkbounc

Getting Really excited and am still busy planning surprises for my Friends 30th while we are out there :earsgirl:

Its just not v good when you are wishing your life away!!

Jane

I am just like you - on a countdown to this holiday and NEXT years :d

kaylee

:bounce: Hi Janeossie,

We're down to double figures now too, looks like there are a few of us going at the same time.

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Enjoy Jane :) ( I always tell myself not to wish the time away but it's quite irresistible :) )

It'll soon come around now all you guys into double figures. It genuinely feels like no time at all since I was posting the same thing AND LOOK AT MY COUNTER NOW!!!!!!!!!! LESS THAN 7 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

It really does go very quickly - can't believe that we're nearly 7 weeks away now . . . mind you that's too far away:rolleyes:

I hit the big 99 today too. Seems there will be a few of us there early December. Can't wait! Started packing already.

Show offs! LOL

Just kidding :) Hope you all have great hols, I know i'll be as excited when we're down to double figures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter