down to 3, will you help decide?

momof1cutie

Earning My Ears
Hi All! :wave: I'm down to 3 choices for our off-site stay for our June Disney trip: 1. Hilton Orlando (on destination pkwy), 2. Hilton Grand Vacation Suites or 3. Caribe

Will you offer any advice/experience on these and help me choose? THANKS!

Which Hilton Grand Vacations Suites are you looking into?

We've stayed at the International Drive location as well as the Sea World location. Really LOVE the Grand Vacations properties and stay there often during our visits. If I had to pick 1 of the 2 properties International Drive is my favorite :goodvibes

If you have any questions about either of them I will definitely try to help!

We love staying at this property! I have not stayed at either of the other 2 properties so I can't fully compare sadly. Gotta love the spacious rooms though, that is def one of the perks.

Beautiful pools! Right next to the outlets. We're not really shoppers, but we walked over to the outlets several times during out stay just to walk around and get some dessert ;)

Wherever you decide to stay I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thank you! Do they have room service? And, wow, I just saw their activity sheet, LOOKS FUN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter