Double points in December?

monica31671

DIS Veteran
Did I read somewhere that double points will be given in the month of December for all purchases over $600? I remember something about it, but now that I really want to know - I can't find it anywhere in writing!

Would that have been for AMEX? If so, you would have recieved a special postcard with the details as well as the sign up link. I don't know of any other place doing doubles except ebates and that was 2 days only.

I got a letter from Disney Visa back in November saying I would get double points for gas, grocery & a few other certain types of purchases once my total was over $900. Maybe that is the type of offer you received??

Points credit to your account with each statement, but then you have to order & load a rewards card to use them. I think it can take 2 weeks or so to get that in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter