double mailings

Mona Militello

Earning My Ears
I have two seperate memberships because of different use years but both at OKW. I get double mailings on everything. I think this is a waist of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this situation. Who would I call to address this issue. I tried MS and they say they can't be put together unless there same use year.

I think you may have your answer. Member Accounting might be another place to try.

I have three contracts, and I get three mailings, so I know what you mean. I pass them out to friends and family who might be interested in DVC

I've dealt with this in the past from the other side. My wife wasn't on our original contract and all we could do was add her as an associate member. That means no membership card. When we bought the second contract, it was important to her to get everything to make her feel like a real member. It took me about a year and a half to get this done with multiple tries from the DVC side. All I could do initially was call and ask for duplicates. Accounting tried and tried but apparently the address was the screen and it would only send one thing to one address. I had to have my stuff sent to the office to get duplicates. About a year or so ago, something changed. Since then I get triplicate at the office and at home for 6 for everything. All those valid stickers sure will come in handy though.

I so think that if all of us that had this situation could get it changed it would save alot of money and help to keep costs down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter