Double Dip or Not? December 2021, Western, Fantasy

LongIslandCruisers

Earning My Ears
We received an email stating our Western Dec 5 onboard the Fantasy dropped Grand Cayman from the itinerary and we would have another day at sea. Then I saw this on my Castaway Club. A Double Dip !! But I can't get a straight answer from DCL as to which day or if it's actually a double dip!! Disney Guest relations sent a response that they'll get back to me in 20 days. This double dip also includes Christmas week.
I hope it's true.FantasyDD.jpg

We received an email stating our Western Dec 5 onboard the Fantasy dropped Grand Cayman from the itinerary and we would have another day at sea. Then I saw this on my Castaway Club. A Double Dip !! But I can't get a straight answer from DCL as to which day or if it's actually a double dip!! Disney Guest relations sent a response that they'll get back to me in 20 days. This double dip also includes Christmas week.
I hope it's true.View attachment 613140

I saw that too. It says DD in title, but when you check itinerary it shows day at sea. I was thinking of booking it, but was confused. post back if you get an answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter