Dorothy from wizard of oz costume

dislal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a suggestion for a budget costume. I have looked at a few stores and they are just to expensive and that is what DD10 wants to be. Help.

I bought my DD's for last year at Party City and got it on clearance for $10. Was surprised at how nicely it was made and actually had people ask if I made it....HA, I can barely sew a button.

My DD 5 wants to be dorthy too. Ive found a really pretty one at walmart for $25. I agree with you though, thats a bit high for a costume. If you can sew, or know someone who can, prolly better to ask if someone can do it. Good Luck

http://www.wizardofozcostumes.com/dorothy_costumes.html

I put on The Wizard of Oz with my students last year. We got a bunch of costumes from this website....I think they have a few kids costumes for about $30...hope it helps!:goodvibes Also, they have the cutest Wizard of Oz dolls at McDonalds right now! Dorothy, Glinda, all the main characters, even flying monkeys and lollipop guild! It's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter