Dora the explorer in Universal?

mmaikisch

Mouseketeer
Please forgice me if this has already been answered in another thread, but I couldn't seem to find it. Can anyone please tell me if Dora the explorer and Diego make appearences in Universal or IOA, and where they would be? My youngest dd loves Dora and Diego and would love to meet them. Thanks for any help!

We were there Sept. 11-12 and did not see Dora or Diego and they were not listed on the maps for Meet and Greets. Hopefully, someone else will have better news for you. My DD3 was disappointed as well, but meeting the Cat in the Hat and Things 1 & 2 was fun!

Please forgice me if this has already been answered in another thread, but I couldn't seem to find it. Can anyone please tell me if Dora the explorer and Diego make appearences in Universal or IOA, and where they would be? My youngest dd loves Dora and Diego and would love to meet them. Thanks for any help!

This was last year!

DSC02961-1.jpg

What a great picture!! Your dd looks so happy! Do you happen to remember about where in the park Dora was? I think that might have to be one of our 1st stops...thanks so much! =)

I have seen Dora and Spoungebob when you come off the Jimmy Neutron ride. It opens up to an area that usually has a character and an area to send email post cards, the characters are in there. You can also get there through the gift shop next to the Jimmy ride. The characters can varry and I am not sure if they are posted anywhere, but every time we have gone we saw Dora. Hope this helps

We were leaving Twister and on our way to Jimmy Neutron and Dora and Jimmy were standing there.

Dora is outside the Jimmy Nuetron ride. She often makes an appearance outside the front gates at park opening especially during peak season. I don't believe that Diego is one of the characters at the park.

Dora is outside the Jimmy Nuetron ride. She often makes an appearance outside the front gates at park opening especially during peak season. I don't believe that Diego is one of the characters at the park.

I can vouch for this. I was at Universal this past weekend (9/25-26) and saw Dora (and Jimmy Neutron) hanging out for meet and greet outside the Jimmy Neutron ride. We did not see Diego at all.

We spotted Dora outside Jimmy Nuetron. Ask an employee to get more specific info.

Good luck!
Tassma

Universal: if you are reading this, add Diego! He is very popular with the preschool/kindergarten boys. Half the boys in my son's kindergarten class have Diego backpacks. Everytime a new Diego toy comes out; my son is hounding me to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter