Dooooouble Digit Dance

Tennesotans

Excited to Storm The Castle (TWICE)!
(Its a new community board -- needs a good shakedown dance). Many firsts for us: a) snowbirds to DVC for Valentines Day b) first trip "just the twwooo of us" c) staying at VWL for a few days before moving "home." Ninety-nine days and counting :) Tennesotans

Double digits ROCK!

Are you planning on making any PS's???? If so your single digits from making your PS's!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Laurabearz
Double digits ROCK!

Are you planning on making any PS's???? If so your single digits from making your PS's!!!!

Absolutely -- when we were there last, we did mostly buffets and counter service (we had our nieces with us). I want to hit some nice places at various resorts (this list is top-secret until I get PS's ;))

I'm really excited about VWL. I've been in the lobby twice and that alone is impressive. The list of extra activities looks impressive (playing on the lake, horses, carriage rides....) -- my wife loves the Epcot Resort area, it will be interesting to see how she fares).

This trip is our first "snow birding" vacation. My wife wanted to go someplace REALLY warm (Mexico, the Keys) so I was very surprised when she suggested DVC. I'm hoping that Orlando will be warm enough to shake off the MN winter. Given that we go jogging when its -10F, 65F will likely feel "blistering."

Sounds great. Remember to take the boat to CR (2 minutes), then the monorail to EPCOT for a change of pace.

Originally posted by WDWJWEB1
You'll love the VWL::yes::

I think so as well -- we've stayed at OKW twice and Epcot Resort area twice -- this will the closest to a monorail resort that we've experienced. This will be the first trip where the parks AREN'T the major draw -- focusing on resorts, dining, or maybe go parasailing :)

I've been reading about all the things you can do OTHER than the parks... its impressive (horseback riding at Disney???). I'm really excited about this trip! Thanks for the accompaniment.

Originally posted by Tennesotans
I think so as well -- we've stayed at OKW twice and Epcot Resort area twice -- this will the closest to a monorail resort that we've experienced. This will be the first trip where the parks AREN'T the major draw -- focusing on resorts, dining, or maybe go parasailing :)

VWL was where we spent our first NO PARK trip and it was wonderful home base.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter