Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

....btw, elgerber, did you steal one of my pics from my Dec 2020 visit to WDW? :rotfl: :lmao:

enhance

Well that was quick! I already received my wallet in the mail. It’s adorable! I agree as noted before, I’d like to see this offered in a smaller crossbody. Here is a picture of the wallet next to my other recent purchase (haunted mansion)... I’d REALLY like this pink print in the exact purse style of the haunted mansion bag!! The HM bag is quite versatile and actually fits things in it (unlike some of the narrow, double zip crossbody bags).

6E51F45E-D417-4119-B16A-372BEE27CEE6.jpegAB2B4D2B-6E78-4405-9255-8AC03B18A621.jpeg1228236A-E4E5-431F-AA3F-ABD6B90D9F72.jpeg

Well that was quick! I already received my wallet in the mail. It’s adorable! I agree as noted before, I’d like to see this offered in a smaller crossbody. Here is a picture of the wallet next to my other recent purchase (haunted mansion)... I’d REALLY like this pink print in the exact purse style of the haunted mansion bag!! The HM bag is quite versatile and actually fits things in it (unlike some of the narrow, double zip crossbody bags).

View attachment 550381View attachment 550382View attachment 550383

Wow! That was fast!!! It’s pretty!

Here is a picture of the wallet next to my other recent purchase (haunted mansion)... I’d REALLY like this pink print in the exact purse style of the haunted mansion bag!! The HM bag is quite versatile and actually fits things in it (unlike some of the narrow, double zip crossbody bags).
1228236a-e4e5-431f-aa3f-abd6b90d9f72-jpeg.550383
...I love the size of the HM bag!

I don't know how to get the photo here, but has anyone seen the new Skyliner collection that comes out Monday?? OMG. I rarely see one that makes me immediately go...I want that! But this one does. I want it bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!