Don't forget your room reports!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
At least twice a week I've been checking room reports-have 2 upcoming trips in types of rooms I've never had (1 BR at HH, then 2 BR at OKW). And I can tell from many questions on the DVC board about room location, view, noise, etc. that a lot of other people are really anxious to know about the specific rooms at different resorts. So p-l-e-a-s-e remember to post your room reports after you get back. Whenever I look, it seems very rarely does a report get added, just some go when the length of time expires (I wonder, should that length of time at least be extended?) So please, everyone, don't forget!

I'll be in a 2br unit at OKW in a few days and will be happy to post a room/location report.

I'm probably overlooking it, but where is the link? I thought it used to be under the DVC heading.
We were at OKW 2/8-2/15 in a studio. We were in building 14 room #1431. Everything was in good shape, straight across from HH, view from balcony of golf course and woods. The building location was quite (no noticable bus noise), but our neighbors in the connecting 1 BR did not know how to use their indoor voices! The parents yelled and the children yelled. Oh well at least the kids were young and they went to bed before 10!

How do you access room reports? Do you post them here or is there another link?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter