Don't Expect A Casterway Cay Welcome Goodie Bag If You Live OutSide America

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I called DCL last month to ask for my welcome pack (as im thinking of starting to collect pins) and also for my number. I did eventually get my number information but I also got an extreme hard sell for another cruise by the CM. This isnt a free call from the UK and I was on the line for 30 mins :eek: but hey, i thought at least i will get my goodies.

As i hadnt recieved anything, this week I emailed them with my details again, the reply wasnt good.:(

Unfortunately due to International privacy laws, we are unable to send promotional material overseas

Oh well:(

Emma

Hi Emma, i think they're telling you a few porkies a week ago they send us a promotional pack relating to the Disney Vacation Club.And we live in Northern Ireland-UK

I would try them again

jj.......;)

Due to a recent review of international advertising law, DCL and WDW learned that information supplied by the Guest for vacation purposes could be viewed as harassment if sending a barrage of "book again" literature to the UK.

Thus, DCL has stopped sending Castaway Club information internationally. HOWEVER, worry not because you're not alone. Most of what Castaway Club offerings (pins, Disney Cruise Line insider, etc.) are going away. Mainly, due to costs and as for the insider, lack of interest by customers. As of right now, all that is sent is a letter - it doesn't even mention the on board credit, because it's going away too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter