DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! A Spring Break TR---Final Thoughts 5/5

Oh man! I missed the end of your TR :guilty:

I just had to smile at the picture of Meg totally not wanting to go on TT and then about the CM asking her if she didn't want to ride. It reminded me of the first time we took Justin on RnRC, he was 10, and crying all throughout the queue. The CM who loaded us into our ride asked him if he was okay and then gave us a dirty look - yeah, we were 'those' parents, making our child ride something he didn't want to. And guess what? He asked to ride again as soon as we got off, we knew he would love it if he would just go. I really wanted to find that CM and tell her about it too!

You'll be amazed when you see how much more the flowers are blooming right now, when I get around to starting my report that is...... :rolleyes:

Great TR Michelle! Thanks for sharing!

By the way, Lauren doesn't really eat cake. :scared1: Strange, I know. She loves the frosting though. ;)
:eek: WHAT? NO CAKE ?

I'd be better off, if I didn't eat cake either! :rotfl:

I love your last post about the things you learned this trip.
Thanks, Lisa. We're so close to our trips now---I can't wait! :banana:

Hooray! Loved your trip report and definitely looking forward to the next one! :goodvibes

Kathy

Thanks for reading along, Kathy! :)

I'm sad your report has ended, but you know I'm looking forward to the next one! :goodvibes I bet this was definitely a different traveling experience than you were used to, but it looks like you all had a great time (well...except maybe Meg? I hope she had fun!) Great report! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Courtney! :) It was different, in that it's been a while since I went on vacation with a 3 year old. I'd forgotten a lot of the things associated with that. But, all in all, we had a fun trip! :thumbsup2

Your final thoughts were great! I would love to take my sister for a girls trip, but she doesn't "get" Disney the way I do...:confused3

Thanks, Denise. I guess I'm lucky in the aspect that my sister loves Disney almost as much as me! :)

You'll be amazed when you see how much more the flowers are blooming right now, when I get around to starting my report that is...... :rolleyes:

Great TR Michelle! Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait to see them again----less than two weeks now! :yay:

I can't wait to hear about your mother/daughter trip. :thumbsup2

Our elementary and middle school students finish up May 20. My high schooler has to return on Friday (5/21) morning to take her last exam. She'll be finished by 9:30. We plan to leave that afternoon. :)

Unfortunately, we start school back when it's still summer time---August 9.

What a nice reward to look forward to after testing! :goodvibes

Long ago, we started back after Labor Day, then it kept getting scooted back a little more and a little more. We're 'beginning of Augusters' here, too.

Complete this sentence: 'One week from today, I'll be....'

Sorry I've been MIA Michelle. Great TR! I want to try one of those apples now. I'm really looking forward to your next TR and I can't wait to meet you on Saturday! Only 6 more days!! :cool1:

Long ago, we started back after Labor Day, then it kept getting scooted back a little more and a little more. We're 'beginning of Augusters' here, too.

I know.............Even when I was in school, I remember not starting until the end of August. It seems like we've put kids in school for a longer period of time, but I'm not sure they're any smarter than we were when we left school!

Complete this sentence: 'One week from today, I'll be....'

Uhmmmmm, let's see---That will be a Sunday......................I will be at your beloved Animal Kingdom! :goodvibes

Sorry I've been MIA Michelle. Great TR! I want to try one of those apples now. I'm really looking forward to your next TR and I can't wait to meet you on Saturday! Only 6 more days!! :cool1:

Thanks, Leanne! :)

I think I'll have one of those apples, too.......................Let's say, sometime next week, maybe? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter