Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Dom,

Could I request a name fill using your Jedi image as a template? If I could get this image, but instead of it saying "Jedi" can it say "Stacey"? We'd use it as a door magnet on our pre star wars weekend cruise.

Thanks a ton!
Nikki

I used to do Star Wars name fills like the Jedi and Padawan DISigns. I do not do them anymore. They were very popular and it ended up being all I was doing. If I had it done already I'd send it to you but Stacey was not a name I'd ever done. I'm sorry but I don't want to get back in to that right now.

hey i was just wondering if you thought you were going to get to my cover in the next few days. we leave next friday and i wanted to get my books finished up.

if you are not(i understand busy schedules and all) that is fine. if needed i will just use the ones i already have from you.

Autograph covers for C-3PO and Chewbacca added to the first post. Very difficult to find images of the good guys that were big enough and would work.

I LOVE Your Halloween Pages....I haven't finished my book for our June trip, but as soon as I am done, I am ready to start the Halloween one!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent!!

I just love your MNSSHP disigns. Thanks for the blank ones also.
could I get just the orange and purple backgrounds with nothing on them.
I want to use them for a photo/autograph book. Thanks so much.

You have awesome Star Wars things. Can you make name fills (I think thats what they r being called). I am looking at needing 10 different names or so. Thanks

I know you say you don't want to do Star Wars namefills anymore, but I have Adobe Photoshop CS 5.1 and can do them myself. I'm just having a super difficult time finding the background you used with the Disney Characters as Star Wars characters. Could you possibly pass along that background/wallpaper image you used so I may create the namefills I am hoping to make for my family's trip to Star Wars Weekends next week?

I used to do SW name fills like this one, using wallpapers and other images found on the net. I never found enough of the Disney characters dressed as SW characters to do them. The 4 in the Disneyfied version are all I have and they're not big enough to do shorter names.

SWWeekends12.jpg

Cajun Princess - I'll have to think about whether I want to give that background away. It took me quite a while to get the swirls right, combine them to look like a Mickey head and then make it seamless.

Dom - I think you may have done this, but I can't find it:confused3 :badpc: Would you mind updating. thanks, P

Name: Dominic
Dis Name: Dom 13
My Specialties: Star Wars, Animal Kingdom, Futuristic DISigns, "boy" DISigns
You can find my DISign threads here.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29704853#post29704853
You can find my photo- hosting site(s) here:
I do/do not personalize/customize
To ask for a design please

Thank you Dom. Now that I know it was not a normal background, I have searched for a nice starfield background and am downloading all the Disney characters I can find as SW characters.
One last favor to ask from you...I am wanting to make boxes to place the Disneyfied SW Weekends 2012 logo and the name into.
I think your Autograph pages would be perfect, but your GENERIC JEDI one has STAR WARS in the border...that'll be difficult to cut with scissors.

I'd like to use the template from the JEDI MICKEY autograph page at
((HAD TO REMOVE URL...BUT IT'S THE JEDI MICKEY autograph page in 1st post of this thread))...but without the picture, Jedi logo and text "JEDI MICKEY"

Is there a way to get that template in a larger format without pixelating it...ideally a PSD that's 10.75" by 8.35" at 300dpi or higher?

I'm really not trying to cause more work for you...I'm actually just hoping you could send me your template file to allow me to do the work on it...I do not have any intention to use it for distributing to anyone else or selling anything.

I appreciate all the help you and Penny have already given me. Thank you!

OK...been searching forever on Google and cannot find good images of the characters as SW characters either.
Is there any way you could pass along the ones you have of these 5 characters?

Jedi Mickey
Princess Minnie
Darth Goofy
Storm trooper Donald
Yoda Stitch

Dom,

I am still hoping for a 2012 MNSSHP autograph cover to go with your awesome pages so I can print our book.

I am working on it. Hope to have it done soon. Work's been a bear so I've not had much time to "play".

Dom,

I just wanted to say Thank You!! for all your amazing work. I used your autograph pages for this SWW and all the characters really loved them. I saw a lot of people using them on the 3rd weekend and everyone had interpreted them into different autograph books and sizes so no one had the same thing even though they were using the same pages. Very neat to see!

Dom,
Could you possibly make a autograph book cover with Mickey Jedi Knight (it has the black background with white specks)? If you could possibly put James' Autographs 2012 on it. The book will be an 8x8. There is no rush won't be making the books for a couple of months. THANKS!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter