Dolphin Teacher Rate?

RedE2Go

Earning My Ears
I checked into rates at the Dolphin for March of 2003 and was told that I can't get a teacher rate at that time. Does anyone know anything about this? I was really banking on that discount, as it is the only one I qualify for.

Discount dates have not yet been released past Jan, 03. That's why you can't book with the discount as of yet.

I would expect the dates to be released early fall, but, there's no way to be sure.

You can book now, at the lowest rate and adjust your rate when the new dates are released, or you may choose to wait until that time to book.

Check Glo's FAQ (anchored at the top of the page), because that's where the new dates will appear, when released.

SwanDolphin (at the resort) sends the dates directly to her, when he releases them. She's the best source of SD info on here.

Keep trying back, I was able to book teachers rate 16 months in advance for 2002 and I have checked into feb 2003 and some dates were already available. on spg.com the gov rate is available for jan at the swan for 129/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter