• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin Swim Times

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
How do you know what time your reservation is for the Dolphin Swim? Do you sign up when you get there. I looked all over my ticket and no time was mentioned.

Thanks

They will assign the swim time when you check in. Get there early if you want to request a certain time

How do you know what time your reservation is for the Dolphin Swim? Do you sign up when you get there. I looked all over my ticket and no time was mentioned.

Thanks

Dolphin swim times are assigned by DC staff when you arrive. The earlier you get there, the earlier your swim time will be (particularly important in the summer when afternoon thunderstorms can be problematic).

Also its nice to get there early (7-715a), get a early dolphin swim, enjoy a nice breakfast, and then change into your swim gear/wet suit

An early dolphin swim is nice because then you can spend the rest of the day enjoying yourself without having to check on the time often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter