Dolphin Encounter at Nassau?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I'm so confused. I tried searching this and I came across some old threads about where this had been canceled? What is the scoop? I'm assuming there is a new one that has replaced it? Any info on this? Thanks!

I hope it is not cancelled since we are signed up for it on our 3/11 Wonder cruise!

We did it last Aug, but booked indpentley with Blue Lagoon. At that time there were rumours that Disney had chnaged company etc, howevre when we turned up to do our swim( disney only do the encounter) all the people from Wonder were also there, so Disney were still using BL at that stage and i suspect still are.
We had a great time :-)

I don't think Disney would post it as an excursion option if they weren't offering it. However, if you don't see it show up as an option on their website when you try to reserve, that means it has already been booked up. I found that out recently, but was able to get us on it after all! Good luck!

We just got back from there.

They take you from the ship to a boat that goes th 15 minute ride to Blue Lagoon Island.

After everything is done they have you go thru the gift shop to wait for your photos then they take you back.

Plan on about 3-4 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter