dolphin bed size?

dismom3

Mouseketeer
Hello! I've read that the dolphin has oversized double beds. What does that mean? Is it a full size or almost like a queen. I've never heard of an oversized double before. I'm worried it will be too small for us. Is it bigger than the standard double bed?

Yes it is bigger than a standard double - but a bit smaller than a queen.... The Swan has full queen size beds.....

I read on the board last year that the Dolphin beds were 1 inch smaller than a queen. We have a queen at home and didn't notice the difference at the Dolphin.

Originally posted by dismom3
Hello! I've read that the dolphin has oversized double beds. What does that mean? Is it a full size or almost like a queen. I've never heard of an oversized double before. I'm worried it will be too small for us. Is it bigger than the standard double bed?

We have a queen at home and did not notice a differance during our two stays at the Dolphin. We just stayed at CSR which has regular sized doubles and we definetly noticed the differance. The beds at the Dolphin were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter