Dolphin and Transportation

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Does the Dolphin use Disney Transportation?

The boat is shared with Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach Club?

The bus? Whos do they share with? Is it Disney? (Bus, to MK, AK and Disney Springs)

Swan/Dolphin have their own buses that drop off at the charter bus areas at the parks and at DS. That means the TTC for MK, and you have to take the monorail or ferry to MK.

They do share the boats to Epcot and DHS with BW and Yacht & Beach.

If having breakfast at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk, can I take their buses? Or I need to walk back to the Dolphin?

If having breakfast at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk, can I take their buses? Or I need to walk back to the Dolphin?
You can take the BW or YC buses if you’re already there. Actually, some guests staying at Swan/Dolphin walk to BW or YC just to catch the buses.

How the Dolphin buses to return back from the park?
Is the Dolphin bus near Yacht club bus stops at MK?

The buses back go the same way the buses there. They are Mears buses.

For MK there and back - drop off and pick up at TTC then back to Dolphin. They do share with Swan. It is not near the YC bus stop at MK. Since they are not Disney buses they can not pick up or drop off where the Disney buses do. They must do so where other charter and non Disney resort buses do.

For AK - they pick up and drop off in the same area the ride shares do. It might actually be a tad closer than the Disney buses.

There are no buses to Epcot or HS, you can either take the boat or walk.

Yes you are able to use all WDW public guest transportation while a guest of WDW. You don't need to eat breakfast at the resort to use a park bus. But if you are eating at the YC or BW it makes sense to use the bus located there.

It has been decades since you needed to present a resort ID to use the resort Monorails or resort buses.

Dave

Official source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/transportation/public-complimentary-transportation/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter