Dollar Rent A Car Coupons

bags6490

Workin my way through life one Disney vacation at
Does anyone know where I can find a "free up-grade" coupon from Dollar? Taking my DW and DD May 4 through 9 and we need that coupon! Thanks!!

I think that there is a coupon for a free upgrade on Dollar's website. I haven't check in awhile so I may be wrong.
PP

Also, if you sign up for their fastlane program (free), they send you one in the mail. Check out their website for the application.

Just booked new ressie with Dollar for first two weeks November, had a full-size for $119.99, changed to intermediate for $107.99. Will join Fastlane a little closer to departure, just in case the up-grade coupon has an expiry date. Thanks for advice.

MY Dollar ressies $126 aweek for 14 days,final cost w/taxes $600.00.

Call now before you go!! to get the TOTAL COST!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tink.gif

I have read the fine print of the rental confirmation for our Dollar rental @ $107.99/wk. + $24.30 one additional day. You have to add on state imposed surcharge ($2.00/day) tire and battery recycling fees ($0.05) per day, vehicle license recovery fee ($0.36/day) plus 9.8% airport recovery fee, all total comes to $299.98 for 15 days, roughly $20.00 per day everything included. So yes, make sure you do the math and call the rental company to confirm the final charges. I think I will give priceline a try a little closer to departure, if I can't get a better rate yet by watching the sites.

How can A rental car be $126 a week and then the total bill be $600. $2.45 a day for the $2.05 and the $.40 per day is $33.60. 9.8% user fee and 6% sales tax would be around $39.71 for a total of about of $295.31. You must have got some serious insurance. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest