Dollar Express at MCO. Counter or garage?

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
Since my last time picking up Dollar at MCO I have read that Dollar no longer has the express feature where you can go right to the garage. I just booked a reservation for later this month and the website is all new. It no longer has the option to pick which credit card I have on file for the rental. So do they no longer automatically charge your card before you pick up? If I decide to not use the reservation at the last minute will I no longer be penalized for doing so? Does everyone now have to go to the counter regardless of your member status?

A lot of questions I know but thank you

That was how it was last summer, everyone had to go to the counter. I've seen reports that some locations have brought back Dollar Express, but nothing about whether MCO was one of them.

I was there last month....Dollar Express is up and running again...the counter on the other hand had a 3 hour wait...

I was there last month....Dollar Express is up and running again...the counter on the other hand had a 3 hour wait...

Can you give a few more details about the garage? Did they have your name on the board? Was there a board? There is no mention of the express feature when making a reservation on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter