Dole Whip Question...

Iris1974

Dis Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if I heard this on a Vlog or here on the message board so that's why I'm asking now too make sure I'm not crazy. Do they have Dole Whips in Marvel Land? If so where are they exactly? It's been 27 years since I had a Dole Whip and would love to have one or three on my trip. I like the original pineapple kind. Any help is greatly appreciated. 🍦

Thank you @schumigirl and @TwoMisfits for this wonderful information. I will hit up all 3 places because this was literally the best snack I got in WDW in 1985, 1987 and 1994. Those were the only times I had gone there. We were there in 1985 and walked into Adventure Land there were no people around and we saw the little tiki hut that sold them. There was no line and we were a little hungry so we tried one. We sat on a bench nearby and tasted the pineapple goodness. I've only had them 3 times in my life but I can remember it so well. This is a definite must on my friend and my trip. Thanks again. 🍦 😋

In case you don't know you can order dole whip mix on amazon and make it at home. We do it all the time in our ice cream maker. My husband loves them and we don't get to Orlando enough for him lol!

I will hit up all 3 places because this was literally the best snack I got in WDW in 1985, 1987 and 1994.

Just want to make sure you know that they have changed the ingredients several times even since 2007. I pay attention to it because my son and then-husband were intensely sensitive to two of the former ingredients, and now those ingredients are gone.

Though honestly it's possible that the current formula is more like what you had back then, since they went from weird things like corn syrup solids to other ways of getting the soft serve texture. Back in 2007 I hated it (while the two of them scarfed theirs down). I thought it tasted like what pineapple-flavored melted plastic would taste like. Nowadays I like it, due to the ingredient changes.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the Dole Whips that you have. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!