Doing the sad dance...

ArmyWife3-4

DIS Veteran
Sadly, it looks like our August trip will be no longer. Something has been nagging me to not make the reservations yet, and I think it was God's way of telling me, it's just not time.

DH had a meeting with his unit and work yesterday, and they are now on orders to deploy. He will be leaving either this April or this August...:sad1: :mad: :sad: It all came so suddenly that my head is still reeling...Hopefully we will know more soon about a specific date.

My hopes are high that we might be able to squeeze in a trip before he leaves, but we just don't know.

I am so bummed out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

Hopefully, we can plan a trip not only before he leaves but when he gets back as well and we can have something to look forward to upon his return!

Sadly, it looks like our August trip will be no longer. Something has been nagging me to not make the reservations yet, and I think it was God's way of telling me, it's just not time.

DH had a meeting with his unit and work yesterday, and they are now on orders to deploy. He will be leaving either this April or this August...:sad1: :mad: :sad: It all came so suddenly that my head is still reeling...Hopefully we will know more soon about a specific date.

My hopes are high that we might be able to squeeze in a trip before he leaves, but we just don't know.

I am so bummer out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

Hopefully, we can plan a trip not only before he leaves but when he gets back as well and we can have something to look forward to upon his return!

I hope that you get to make your trips to Disney with your DH, but more importantly, I hope that he returns safely. :hug:

I am so bummer out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

I hope that you will get to plan that trip before he leaves. I will keep you two in my prayers:hug:

Hoping all works out for you in the end and a safe return by you Dh.:thumbsup2
Our thought are with you both:hug:

Hoping all works out for you in the end and a safe return by you Dh.:thumbsup2
Our thought are with you both:hug:

Oh you poor thing, lets hope the Disney pixie dust gets sprinkled over you both and there's a trip to be had sooner or later. Here's some to start you off pixiedust: pixiedust:

More importantly, prayers for the safe return of your DH :grouphug:

I am so sorry your trip has to be postponed. But....
Thank you and your spouse for your sacrifice. I am a former army wife so I understand what you are dealing with. It's not an easy life.

God bless-Hopefully you will find another way to celebrate your anniversary.

I'm so sorry to hear about this! :sad2: I will also pray for your husband's safe return from his deployment. Hopefully, you and your DH will be able to take a trip together before he leaves. (Maybe this could be an early anniversary celebration.) If you need anyone to talk to or if you just need a little Disney cheer, please feel free to PM me. :hug: Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter