Doing the happy "I got a great deal" dance!

FoodLover

Founder of MouseSavers.com
I am so excited that I just had to share the GREAT deals I'm getting on the Courtyard by Marriott at WDW.

This hotel provides transportation to the parks, it's within walking distance of Downtown Disney, and guests qualify for Early Entry and E-Ride Nights. I'm so psyched about getting these privileges while staying off-site. Almost makes up for not getting to stay on-site this time! :-)

My husband and I are staying 6 nights in May. Three of the nights are weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and for those I'm using Marriott Weekend Night gift certificates, which I got for $94 each online. The certificates pay for the room, breakfast (in restaurant or room service) for two, and include all taxes and gratuities!

For the other three nights, I got a rate of $99 plus tax online -- no breakfast included, but still a great deal. I will be paying for those three nights with Marriott gift certificates my
husband and I earned through rewards programs. So the grand total we'll be paying for six nights (and three breakfasts for two) is $282. I'm so
thrilled!

If you are interested in more info on these deals, check out my "Save on Your Trip to WDW" web site ( www.marywaring.com/offsitehotels.htm ).

I have also updated a bunch of other pages on the site, including the Miscellaneous page ( www.marywaring.com/misc.htm ) where I added a
coupon deal for the Disney Store online and a list of things you can get for free from the front desk of Disney hotels!

Mary

Hubby and I stayed at the Courtyard last Octpber and we LOVED it. You will have a great stay. We requested (and got) a room with a balcony overlooking pool and PI. I signed up for the Marriott preferred guest program and racked up a few points. We used room service for dinner and it was delicious. They even called to check and see how our meal was! Guest Services was wonderful, they were able to give us several "coupons" for dinning - saved 20% House of Blues on the Gospel Brunch! You will have a wonderful time! [Love your web-site!] :)

I'm glad to hear good things from someone who has stayed there. It sounds pretty darn nice for a 3-star hotel!

Glad you enjoyed the web site! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest